Not every single situation or question has one single answer. Sometimes the way we ask for something or the way we say something can be misconstrued to mean something completely different than what we had hoped to achieve.
In these 19 cases some very clever and/or clueless people gave answers to questions or placed their ideas in such a way that their actions were incorrect in the general sense, but still technically correct in the eyes of some people.
1. I mean it’s Miller Light so… Technically Correct?
2. This should have given the kid bonus points.
3. Truth in Advertising?
4. Crude but true.
5. A valid response worth double points if you ask us!
6. Can’t touch this answer, it’s perfect.
7. Not correct but we will let it slide.
8. This logic is 100% accurate.
9. I would love me some “long yellow things” from the produce section.
10. So wrong but 100% accurate.
11. I’ll stick with Asiago Cheese bagels thank you very much.
12. They were lowballing their pulling out advice.
13. They received exactly what they asked for.
14. Siri’s answer is 100% correct. Apple Fanboys would say this is the “best” answer.
15. A perfectly likely street name.
16. It only asked if they “can” draw a magic mushroom.
17. I would have given the student credit.
18. This could happen depending on the size of the ball or the force exerted.
19. Mom — Please learn about how Communication works.
Sure some of these answers were likely given by people who didn’t know the correct information. However, I have a feeling that others were created specifically to have fun with people who were receiving the message.