Learning to master the English language is not easy. For these kids the results of writing out homework assignments and letters to their parents are hilarious and incredibly inappropriate.
From a simple letter misplacement, to entire words, I couldn’t stop laughing. Just imagine being the teacher who had to correct some of the homework and test assignments.
1. Come With Me…
2. Vagina instead of Virginia?
3. Account. The word is account.
4. I love my whole family.
5. I come in peace.
6. You can’t catch me.
7. Thank you for the shirt!
8. Fell off your deck.
9. T is for Tights!
10. Dad is the best cook. Oops.
11. Very young satan worshipper. Because he brings her presents.
12. Happy Birthday Kurt.
13. Cute. The word is Cute.
14. This kid enjoys the… beach!
15. Elephants love to eat peanuts.
16. I like pencils. 17. My teacher does Math.
18. Miss your house.
19. The word they were looking for was horses.
I reiterate my claim that learning to use the English language is hard, but sometimes that learning curve can be really funny when kids spell inappropriate words.
Which spelling mistake is your favorite? Share your answer on Facebook.