If you are like many people in the general population, your life at the age of 30 drastically changed. You likely started seeing and sharing more baby and family photos on Facebook and Instagram, and your bedtime probably decreased. Sure you might still enjoy a nice glass of wine and you might even make time for yourself, but as these charts show, your priorities likely changed in some pretty dramatic ways.
1. Your Web Of Priorities Changes Pretty Quickly
2. The Job And Envy Factor
3. The Feeling Of Growing Old
4. The Changing Diet Of A 30-Year-Old
5. The Baby, Weddings, And Dogs Factor
6. The Growing Older Versus Being Carded For Booze Factor
7. Who Can I Date?
8. Reasons We Do Things In Our 30s
9. Our Views Change Quickly When We Turn 30-Years-Old
10. Extra Sleep Is A Wonderful Thing
What priorities and other lifestyle choices changed for you in drastic ways when you turned 30-years-old?
[H/T The Bold Italic]