When another baby is on the way it can be a time of great joy. With that being said, these soon-to-be big brothers and big sisters, didn’t react with the type of joy their parents were hoping for.
Some of the responses from this siblings are sad and some of them are just really funny.
From viral photos and viral pictures, it is easy to see why these uploads have been shared all over the internet.
Let’s start with the highly popular Baby Crib eviction notices. Read each notice for a good laugh.
1. Baby crib eviction notice.
2. But I don’t want to vacate my crib.
3. 27 Weeks is plenty of time to find a new bed.
4. 33 Weeks to find a new crib? That seems like a good deal.
5. The sonogram photo is rubbing it in a bit too much.
6. An angry kid with an eviction notice taped to his crib.
7. But I like my crib.
It’s not all about the crib evictions. Here are some other angry kids who just learned they are going to be big brothers and sisters.
8. I like being an only child. 9. Baby reveal gone wrong.
10. A lesson this baby never wanted.
11. Only Child: Expires June 3rd. 12. Mommy’s big secret doesn’t go off well with this young boy.
13. The middle child isn’t that bad is it?
14. This boy was really hoping for a puppy.
15. But maybe you will finally get a little brother!
16. Only Child: Expiring April 2015.
17. This girl looks exhausted from the good news.
18. I love that he attacked the board with chalk.
19. He’s probably sad because his shirt says he will be expiring.
Which reaction to the good news is your favorite? Share it with your friends on Facebook.