A Sinclair gas station which opened in 1918 was recently remodeled to give it a new lease on life. Instead of updating the station’s gas pumps, they were removed. In fact, the entire inside of the location was gutted and transformed by the new owner to give it a new lease on life.
1. The Service Doors Were Transformed
2. The Living Space IS Open And Inviting.
3. The SInclair Gas station Features A Giant Kitchen.
4. The Building Features A Staircase Leading To A Loft Bedroom.
5. The Dining Room Offers An Homage To The Original Building.
6. The Loft Bedroom is Small But Very Functional.
7. A renovated bathroom features a full Tub.
8. Just Look At The Internal View.
9. The Sinclair Gas Station Renovation Is Very Modern.
10. Living in The HOme Or Renting It On AirBnB Seems Like A Nice Option.
Repurposing an entire gas station takes a lot of imagination, but when done correctly, a historic building can become an amazing home. If you are traveling to New Orleans you can state at this renovated gas station by booking it through AirBnb.